- Played football with my boys out in the street today. Nice chilly day, fall. My arm hurts a bit after throwing for just a short time. Must be getting old, but my boys are so full of energy because they're young.
- My cell phone apparently doesn't adjust automatically for Daylight Savings Time even though it is set to "automatic" for date and time. Mrs. Scott has the same phone model and discovered that the phone must be turned off then on again for it to switch between daylight time and standard time. Kinda defeats the purpose. My clock radio did just fine.
- Some friends brought dinner over a few nights ago because we were busy with an important matter. One of the dishes was a green bean casserole with onion rings on top. It was one of those childhood memories of mom's green bean casserole.
- Next Iron Chef is doing a competition in the bleachers at Petco Park in San Diego. We were there just last year!
- It's good to feel the rain and cool weather of the last week. That rain-on-the-pavement smell, too.
- My favorite pickings out of the leftover Halloween candy were the Hershey's chocolates and the Reece's peanut butter cups.
Sunday, November 06, 2011
Ending the FNP drought: