Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pastors Really Aren't So Evil

Dan Allen brings us a post on his rather black and white blog, Some Church Stuff, about pastors being evil.  Or not.  He implicates all of us and none of us at the same time.

I don't know how many minutes or years Dan took to compile these zeroes and ones, but I think there is a whole lotta truth to his five short paragraphs.  Truth hurts, and in many cases it is good for us.  John Cougar - or was it John Cougar Mellencamp? - or was it John Mellencamp? - wrote that song we all like to sing along with in our cars as we drive, Hurts So Good.  Can we sing along here?

He pretty much sums up a lot of what I think about the state of the church.  What has taken me seven years of blogging to do, Dan did in five paragraphs.

1 comment:

  1. There is so much awesomeness in this post... especially the face that you said "his rather black and white blog..."

    Besides that, I agree... this is a great post!

    -Alan

    ReplyDelete