Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Adding OrthoCuban

I am adding the OrthoCuban blog to my blogroll. This blog is owned by an Eastern Orthodox priest named Father Ernetso Obregon, who is Cuban born (pre-Castro) and came to the US in 1961. I found him through comments and sometimes invited contributions on the internetMonk blog. As with most Americans, I know little about the beliefs and practices of the Eastern Orthodox tradition. I find Fr. Ernesto's writing on Orthodox theology enlightening, and he relates it often to the American way of doing religion. I have found his blog to be a good read for a Protestant, especially of the Reformed Calvinist variety.

1 comment:

  1. fr. orthohippo5/21/09, 8:14 PM

    you will really enjoy fr. ernesto, a long time friend.
    Fr. Orthohippo frbkirk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete