Thursday, April 02, 2009

Wanna Be A Writer?

Okay, never mind the Beatles song. I will be attending the Christian Writers Conference the next few days at Mt. Hermon Conference Center located in the beautiful California redwoods close to Santa Cruz. I have developed an interest in writing over the last five years, and feel that such a conference might confirm for me if writing will be a big part of my future. I have blogged for this period of time and have thought of bigger and better things. I have a major book idea, and several smaller ones. I have thought about making use of my blog series for book ideas.

Being unemployed might just be the motivation for me now. The job search is bleak, with layoffs in the building industry continuing. Over the next four days, this blog will probably be re-posts from the past or scheduled postings written now. Stay tuned. If nothing new shows, it's because I've been too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment