- There's several sets of new tires in our family. Those couldn't have come at a better time. The thinning treads wouldn't have made it through the wet spell we're enduring.
- My first St. Patty's Day Guinness came in the wee hours. Working late swing shift certainly helps that.
- St. Patrick used the three leaf shamrock to teach the Irish people about the Holy Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I'll celebrate that!
- I'm at least part Irish, one eighth. My mother's grandmother was Irish and she married a Lithuanian man. I'm not sure how much Irish, if any, is in either of my grandfather's lineage.
- I wore a green shirt to work last night on the chance that I would work past midnight. Did it work?
- It was really nice to jog in the rain yesterday. It started sprinkling just as I left and by the time I got to the park, it was raining. Mrs. Scott always remarks that I bring a fresh smell back home with me.
- It all goes together very well.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Friday Night Potpourri
Well, it's about time. Without further adieu: