Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Night Potpourri

Attempt at thoughts after a busy week:

  • This last move was my fifteenth. All as an adult.
  • I've lived my entire life within 20 miles of my birth place, and 95% of my life within 10 miles.
  • Read the Internet Monk's annual Halloween rant here.
  • We have been enjoying beautiful Indian summer/early fall weather.
  • Walked into our nearly empty old house the other morning. There was a black widow spider on the living room wall. Wonder what that means?
  • Leaves have been changing color. I love autumn.
  • Family Scott is now faced with the daunting task of finding a new local Chinese restaurant for take out.
  • This video of a song could have been shot in our fourth grade class room. Why our teacher let us listen to this is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment