- I don’t worry about getting fired...because I was never hired.
- I also don’t worry about what I’m going to “preach” each week.
- I don’t worry about getting someone to “fill in” for me when I’m sick or when I’m out of town.
- I don’t worry about money and budget issues.
- I don’t have to worry about recruiting people to fill ministry program slots.
- I don’t have to worry about how much money people give.
Thursday, December 02, 2010
In a recent blog post, Alan Knox at The Assembling of the Church notes some worries that other pastors have written about. He discusses these worries and describes why these aren't worries for him (he's a pastor). It has to do with how his church is structured. Here are some highlights: