- I did a Google Images search on "Frank Viola." The two of them are pretty evenly matched in the number of photos department. Are they the same man?
- I don't know if it's like this where you live, but a good percentage of radio commercials here are for mattress companies trying to make the best deal for you.
- This week marks the first time our three year old takes any interest in baseball whatsoever. He played catch with me, wanted his older brother to give him his all-star uniform top and ran around the house yelling "Buster Posey!"
- My oldest son was fishing in the pond and accidentally caught a wild turtle. The poor thing had a hook stuck in its mouth, so we brought it to a nearby museum animal hospital to have it removed. Hopefully they let it go in the same pond.
- In a bizarre episode, the store bakery had no cheesecakes in its cake case today. The baker couldn't locate any either. I was planning on picking one up for our Father's Day dinner. So I settled on a chocolate cream cake Friday special for five bucks.
- Lit up the barbecue tonight for the first time in quite a while. Used the last of the briquettes, smoked up a good chunk of dinner, and later the kids tried creating some s'mores with marshmallows over the dim and dying coals.
- I'm not sure how the movie clips fit in here, but it's the song I was after.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Friday Night Potpourri