- Family Scott has attained basketball hoop. A Facebook post by some friends resulted in the kids using the driveway for more than throwing or hitting rocks. Score!
- It seems like Tuesday for whatever reason. Working a continually changing schedule for the last three months makes it difficult to know what day it is. I usually know the date because so much of the work I do is tied to it, but not the day. I turned on the game and the Giants were wearing their orange jerseys which means Friday.
- There's no there there. I'm working in a city I used to live in for a number of years. Everything I did I had to drive over the hill to central county. The downtown had been blighted for decades, and numerous attempts at redevelopment were unsuccessful. But there are a few good places downtown that have come about in recent years. Now I need to find out more.
- Hey, my car is dirty. Maybe I can get my kids to wash it next week. Playing in the soap and water? Hmmm.
- Upon further review, I found a post from last month that says my kids washed their mother's car. Life isn't fair, but I guess it can be next week.
- I just found two dictionaries in the computer armoir. Two. I haven't read a dictionary in book form in quite a few years.
- The summer sound...
Friday, August 26, 2011
Friday Night Potpourri
Is it really Friday?