- There are pine trees along the fence line between us and the next door neighbors. We swept the driveway today. Wow, what a pile.
- How early will Saturday morning come tomorrow? I've got a strange morning class time. Coffee to go?
- Are you supposed to water the yard when it rains? I'm not sure. Gene R?
- Fall. That wonderful time of year where you clean the gutters and retrieve all the whiffle balls from summer.
- It's really fun getting the younger kids to follow the changing of the color of the leaves. Our street is lined with maples that are turning red.
- I bought something tonight at the dollar store I really should have bought at the hardware store. I opened the package and tried it out. It was so flimsy it folded and the main part popped out. I painstakingly put the part back in, and tried it again. The second time the strap pulled out of the clasp. So, I went to the hardware store and bought what I needed there. I only paid a dollar for the first one, so it wasn't worth my time to return it. I learned a lesson and it only cost me a dollar.
- I've already used this song, and back then had no idea it would apply so wonderfully this week. So, for the first time ever, I'm re-using a song on FNP.
Friday, October 29, 2010
A week of series and seriousness: