- Speculation as to why my Friday Night Potpourri is a day late...
- It's not really because the Giants lost last night. I hurt my knee this last week and it has been really painful at night.
- The apricot tree was trimmed today. Yahoo!
- I tried to reposition some of the scalloped brick driveway trim as some of the kids have been playing with them. I discovered that tree roots have pushed them up. This is the reason the kids can play with them.
- Sitting here day by day waiting for my Giants to clinch a playoff spot. Will they do it, or will it result in a total collapse? Time and the devil will tell...
- Grandma is a really good grandma. She's 80 and she gets down on her hands and knees to play cars with our three year old. We love grandma.
- It's been at least a hundred degrees here all week, and this morning there were rain drops on my car. I wonder where that came from. Rainy season doesn't officially start for another two weeks.
- Wow. I almost totally forgot about this song from the 70's. Another clock radio staple.
Saturday, October 02, 2010
A day late: