Monday, January 28, 2008

I Love Mexican Food

Mexican food is my favorite cuisine. My favorite restaurant is actaully two restaurants. El Tapatio and La Tapatia. Family owned for 25 years, there were three El Tapatio locations in my area. One was sold to another owner. They kept the same menu and added bean dip along with the tomato based salsa and jalapeno salsa. They changed the name of the restaurant by changing the gender to La. The La variety just opened a new restaurant in my neighborhood. It is wonderful. I order the Tapatio or Tapatia special every time, with a chicken enchilada.

It is such a family favorite, we had our wedding rehearsal dinner there before we got married. It caught fire a few years ago and has since been remodeled. Can't wait to eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment