- With study, homework and a test, my mind wasn't in a Potpourri mode.
- I filled out a number of forms this week using #2 pencils to fill in bubbles. Having to erase those is kind of a bummer, and you don't know if the scanner will pick up on the correction or not.
- My kids have the same school mascot as I do: the mustang.
- On several blogs today I noticed a popup from my local utility showing an image of a shower head. All the text was in Japanese. Huh? [Update: it's actually Chinese. Oops]
- All the clocks in our house are several minutes off from each other, with a span of about eight. Time to correct the time.
- How many cans do you have in your garbage service? We have three: brown for garbage, blue for recycle, and green for green. And garbage day in Tuesday.
- Sloooow blues in the key of C. A marquee performance if I say so myself. For best results be sure to use the 480p setting.
Friday, September 03, 2010
A very un-potpourri type of week: