- That spider in the glass globe I mentioned last month? It's still there but it hasn't moved in quite a while.
- Say "yes" to the dress, but "no" to your annoying family.
- This will be the first fall for raking up leaves in our new house. I'm not sure what happens with plum and apricot trees, but I'm sure the rock bed in the front won't shed leaves.
- My favorite old movie line (it appears in many old movies): "Say, what's the big idea?"
- All the kids went to the store without incident. Pretty good, and they all wanted to pull items off the shelf and put them into the cart. Then they wanted to take the stuff out of the cart and place it on the belt. Works great, except for the heavy stuff. We just hope this continues through the teenage years...
- I found an old dusty umbrella in the garage. It hasn't been used since last winter when it rained. Dusting off umbrellas is common in California.
- Is it possible to have a man-crush on a girl? Mui bueno.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Methinks it be half a fortnight: