Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Potpourri

Not much to talk about this week:
  • Only a few days left of summer.  It'll be darker longer than lighter just next week.
  • For some reason our youngest has taken to playing in the garage amidst boxes and extra furniture.
  • Time to downsize on the garbage can service to save a few bucks.
  • Some really dumb show is on the TV right now.  I don't have a clue what it's called.  Neither do you.
  • Blank #1
  • Blank #2
  • One of my personal fab four.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to update my template and really had a time trying to get things back. I'm sure there is some savvy person out there that can help.

    We like the program on HGTV called House Hunters. Their was a couple who moved from NY to SF. I could not believe the condo and house prices in SF. A beautiful area with views of the bay. One part of town they looked at was called the painted Lady. The asking price was just 1.4 million.

    ReplyDelete