Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday Night Potpourri

The best week of my sports life:

  • When something completely unbelievable and almost unthinkable happens, and when that thing is a very good thing, it tends to make a person look at everything else a bit differently.
  • It doesn't often happen, but I lost my voice this week.
  • I opened my closet door, and there were no skeletons.  Does this mean that there never will be skeletons again?
  • When the line for train tickets is two hours long, it's really nice to know that the grocery store next door to the train station sells discounted train tickets.  The wait was only five minutes.
  • My previous record for the largest crowd I've ever been in was about 72,000 - at a baseball game in Denver at Mile High Stadium.  This Wednesday, that number shot up to 1 million, as I attended the Giants victory parade.
  • I couldn't help but notice that many of the trees that change with vibrant colors - usually from green through red or plum - have orange leaves right now.
  • This song was a big 70's radio hit, and has been with us ever since, and I think due to the nature of this song, it will be around for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment