Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Night Potpourri

Another week, supposedly short:

  • Many of the red trees are thinning out due to leaf loss.
  • There's a maple over our back fence that makes the carpet look red because of the light coming in the window.
  • I had class the night before Thanksgiving.  It was supposed to go until 10pm, but we were let out early.  It's a good thing we got all our food shopping done.
  • A good way to save a few bucks is to get the next largest can for garbage service.  Although, the next one down is 2/3 the size.
  • I've been wondering whether I should learn HTML.
  • Got a rash of 800 calls this week.  I don't know what any of them are about, as I keep hanging up.
  • The power, the passion, the sound.  One of my all-time favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment