- Many of the red trees are thinning out due to leaf loss.
- There's a maple over our back fence that makes the carpet look red because of the light coming in the window.
- I had class the night before Thanksgiving. It was supposed to go until 10pm, but we were let out early. It's a good thing we got all our food shopping done.
- A good way to save a few bucks is to get the next largest can for garbage service. Although, the next one down is 2/3 the size.
- I've been wondering whether I should learn HTML.
- Got a rash of 800 calls this week. I don't know what any of them are about, as I keep hanging up.
- The power, the passion, the sound. One of my all-time favorites.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Another week, supposedly short: