- San Francisco Bay Area's natural air conditioning: fog. We had a minor heat wave this week. Temps went from 101 to 108 to 86 to 72, and this morning there's no sun due to overcast.
- Earlier this week we found a stuffed monkey on our roof. Uhm, yeah.
- Back to school for the kids this last week. We checked school schedules again because we moved this last year, and the cousins from another city have different Easter weeks off. So much for vacation coordination.
- When a squeegee is used to try to break a 4x4 post, the squeegee usually breaks. Someday kids will learn.
- A rock garden suddenly appeared in front of the garage door two days ago. I wonder how that got there?
- This last Monday was the day I first felt autumn in the air. I don't know what it is, but there's a feeling of fall. The shadows get longer, the sun is a different color. It's some kind of sensation and I've never been able to fully understand it.
- Like wow, man, an AM clock radio flashback.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Actually Saturday morning: