- Having the flu means not eating for a few days. Pizza with lots of ground red peppers isn't good to eat when you have the flu. And that's why I didn' do that. Normally I would.
- We've had so much rain recently, all of our son's pee-wee practices and games have been cancelled for the last two weeks.
- The filter went out on the frog tank, and the green stuff grew in on the side real quick like. Our son etched the word "clean" in the algae.
- A "sure fire" cure for sinus blockage is taking hot sauce straight out of the bottle. For those of you who can handle the hot stuff, I highly recommend this treatment. It's quick acting, too.
- I love a good Indian curried lentil dish. We've got some of those packaged meals, and though they're not quite four-star restaurant quality, they're pretty good.
- I'd really love to dive into a household improvement project, but that's on hold for an indefinite period of time. I miss taking my boys to the hardware store and looking for daddy stuff.
- Check out how "Young" he looks. LOL He might even be as old as 16 here.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Friday Night Potpourri
A week of bland food: