Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Night Potpourri

A week that went by far too fast, but I'm not complaining:

  • Trying to get some major work done on my car and getting the local community college auto shop class just might do the trick for a lot less.
  • One of the kids trimmed the bushes out front with a pair of scissors.  Art.
  • I saw a pretty cool 1954 Chevy yesterday.  I guessed it to be a '54, then saw the license plate ring that confirmed it.  They don't make them like that anymore.
  • My ten year anniversary clock from my previous career is several minutes slow.  I adjust it every couple of months.  I wonder if it being slow means anything.
  • 409.  It's a catch-all cleaner around our house.  Bathrooms, kitchens, floors.  We should buy stock.
  • It's a bit strange, but my school's cafeteria makes a pretty good burrito.  Not expected, but when I feel the need, it's a good one.  And they carry my favorite hot sauce, Tapatio.
  • This is like next week, huh?  Will we ever make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment