- Trying to get some major work done on my car and getting the local community college auto shop class just might do the trick for a lot less.
- One of the kids trimmed the bushes out front with a pair of scissors. Art.
- I saw a pretty cool 1954 Chevy yesterday. I guessed it to be a '54, then saw the license plate ring that confirmed it. They don't make them like that anymore.
- My ten year anniversary clock from my previous career is several minutes slow. I adjust it every couple of months. I wonder if it being slow means anything.
- 409. It's a catch-all cleaner around our house. Bathrooms, kitchens, floors. We should buy stock.
- It's a bit strange, but my school's cafeteria makes a pretty good burrito. Not expected, but when I feel the need, it's a good one. And they carry my favorite hot sauce, Tapatio.
- This is like next week, huh? Will we ever make it?
Friday, May 13, 2011
Friday Night Potpourri
A week that went by far too fast, but I'm not complaining: