- It looks like I may be starting to work pretty soon. Stay tuned...
- Today I was in an industrial area, driving on a gravel road, about to park in an odd parking lot, when all of a sudden a cargo ship went by just a couple hundred yards in front of me. I guess I was a lot closer to the water than I thought. Strange sight to see a ship go by on "dry land."
- Looks like Family Radio's website is down. I'm wondering why.
- Mud, mud, mud. Our three year old found the hose at the same time he found a pot full of soil. We had a very earthy sidewalk for a half hour.
- What's the difference between a frog and a toad? An alligator and crocodile? A rabbit and hare? I've lived this long and I don't know. I'm sure there are many others I can come up with if I think hard enough.
- Yesterday was one of those reading program things for kids where if you read a certain amount you get to go to an Oakland A's baseball game. My third grader was there with many from his class and I was along as well. And so were 11,000 kids from all over. In case you're interested, a game crowd sounds much, much different with 11,000 kids there.
- Okay, yeah it's over eleven minutes, but what's that compared to eternity?
Friday, May 20, 2011
Friday Night Potpourri