Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blogging Off Days and Spying

So I go one solitary day without blogging and Gene Redlin at Northern Gleaner is all over it. I know this post is dated Wednesday even though it is Tuesday night after midnight, so in my reality, Monday was a day without posting. Maybe Gene is spying on me. Or maybe it is a prophetic utterance. Maybe a subliminal message. Maybe out of fear that he will lose one of his regular reads. I guess the world does revolve around my blogging. Or, maybe it's just a coincidence.

Anyway, there seems to be three ways of counting days. The ancient Jews counted days from sundown to sundown. We Westerns count days from 12:00 midnight to 12:00 midnight. I count days by when I go to bed and when I wake up. I only went one day. I could blog for a week about what kind of day it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment