Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things That Annoy Me

There are a few things in this world that really annoy me. One is when somebody installs a roll of toilet paper with the loose end being loose on the back side of the roll. This makes it almost impossible to grab the loose end, as it is both obstructed by the roll itself, and once the roll is unrolled to expose the loose end, the loose end clings to the wall so as to not be grabbable. Toilet paper was meant to be installed so the loose end comes over the top as if to say, "grab me." Mrs. Scott is an over-the-top toilet paper roll installer, so I know I married well, but I can't say as much for the janitor at work. You would think that after at least a hundred years of toilet paper being used by billions of people in Western culture, that this thing would have been figured out by now.

Bugs annoy me. They really annoy me if they get into the house. Lady bugs excepted. There's one on the header to the hall door now. It's orange with black spots. Dog crap on my lawn annoys me. No, wait. It makes me want to go postal; it infuriates me. Stupid bumper stickers annoy me, unless they're so stupid as to be funny. Being annoyed annoys me. Some times I'm so annoyed at being annoyed that it's really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment