- Blogging has been a bit less frequent recently. I'm working an intern position hoping to turn it into a full time job. Rotating 12-hour shifts between days and graveyard on compromised sleep. Friday Night Potpourri didn't stand a chance last night.
- Traffic patterns are strange at 5:30am. On weekends, there is none whatsoever. It's dark. Then Monday morning comes - and I forget what day it is because everything after midnight is dated the day before - and there's tons of traffic. What? Oh, It's Monday morning.
- I think it's time to mow the lawn. It's rained quite a bit this season, so mowing the wet grass is difficult. Maybe next weekend?
- Our five year old turned six this week. Happy birthday! One of his favorite presents was a box of baseball cards that had the players from the end of last year who changed teams, the "update series." He knew what that was all about. Kids these days.
- There's some kind of cereal, I guess you could call it, in the cupboard and it has nuts, grains and is held together with honey. Supposed to be natural and good for you. I don't care. It tastes good.
- I've never seen our house so dark. I came home after dark and all the lights were out. Mrs. Scott was out with the kids. It looked like our street had a blacked out space on our lot. I found it, though, because I know where I live.
- Wow, a Strat sounds like this?...I want one!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Okay, extremely West Coast version here, a day late: