- Taste of the good old days: With the economy and all, I had mostly cut out Starbucks visits. But, with a $20 gift card from my mother-in-law for Christmas, things are temporarily back to normal.
- It's January and our three year old wants to run around the house in bare feet. Doesn't he know it's cold?
- We've had enough rain in the last month or so that I haven't had to water anything. I guess many places outside of California are that way all year round.
- Wow, this is difficult picking a half dozen things to write about for the week. I know I was busy, and we did many things we normally don't do. I guess that doesn't automatically translate into something to say.
- The first fog of the season has set in. We usually don't get winter fog until January. Out in the central valley it gets really thick. I remember times from the past where I had to hold my car door open and watch the yellow line pass by on the ground so I knew I was in the middle of the road.
- My old razor phone that I've had for two consecutive contracts now has been made obsolete by new technology. My carrier made me stop in and pick out a new free phone. Okay, now to figure out how the thing operates.
- From the best selling album in US history, this song is such a classic, and upbeat music to boot.
Friday, January 07, 2011
A new year and a full week to start it off: