- Yesterday was so filled with a combination of interruptions and writer's block that Friday Night Potpourri didn't happen last night. Another blog post is sitting there in the editor, too, for the same reason.
- My new cell phone died, so I went to get a replacement. It works like it should, I guess, but I lost my screen picture of me on the mound at AT&T Park wearing a suit. I'll have to find a copy on my hard drive somewhere.
- I'm starting my intern job this week, and had my orientation this last week. I'll be working in an oil refinery shadowing other people that operate the place. Should be really fun.
- Grandma took the kids the other day, so I had to take the car seats out. Man what a find underneath.
- Hey, the days are growing longer now. It doesn't get dark here until about 5:15pm. Can't wait for autumn.
- The clicker (our word for remote control) drops, the batteries fall out, and the kids put the batteries in backward, the clicker doesn't work, dad checks the batteries, dad fixes the clicker, dad gets to watch his show. It's almost a routine.
- It's really foggy out right now. I can't see the neighbor's trees on the next block. Which means it's great weather to go for a drive.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
The morning after: