- A strong wind this week took all those brown spikey ball things off the maple trees and littered the street. The kids got the bright idea to collect as many as possible in the ice chest, then deposit them in our front planter. It was fun to see them with sand pails and shovels collecting their toy treasures.
- Warm temps in the day and freezing ones at night make for a good extra deal of laundry. Don't know what to wear. Rain's coming next week, they say. I was just getting used to watering the lawn again.
- Remember pigs in a blanket? Well, that's what we had for lunch today. Mustard and ketchup.
- Those ball point pens sure do come in various colors.
- Had a date night tonight and we were seated at the restaurant. Somebody called to Mrs. Scott, and it was her best friend from high school sitting in the booth across from us. A friend of mine from high school was doing the music in the bar, guitar and vocals.
- Last, but certainly not least, is nodding off at the keyboard while typing this post.
- Happy V-Day weekend with some love frum the pew.
Friday, February 11, 2011
A lovely week for just about anything: