- It's been raining so much over the last few days, the driveway becomes a puddle about 15 feet by 3 inches deep. The drain keeps clogging with leaves and other debris, and it's got to be manually cleaned several times per day.
- I found a couple of steaks defrosting in the fridge. I wonder when we're gonna have those?
- Spent a lot of time recently looking for things. Our kid's model paint. Scissors. Colored pens. Clean laundry. Hey, how did laundry get on this list?
- I've driven my car for almost three years now, and I've just discovered the speed control for the intermittent windshield wipers. D'oh!
- One of our boys' pee-wee practices and events have been cancelled all week long. The way it's raining, none of the kids will be ready for opening day.
- Winter storms this week. Lots and lots of garbage cans blown around the streets. The garbage truck driver had to do a lot more on garbage day. Picking up cans that blew over just so he could let them be dumped into the truck.
- Brings back memories of the Red Album. Mrs. Scott knows what I'm talking about.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Seven days in the rain: