- A friend from my school gave me some very hot peppers. Perfect for taco night tonight.
- For some reason I've been putting hot sauce in most of my food this week. I wonder what the craving is about.
- In just a few days we went from wearing shorts in 80+ degree weather to hail, iced windows and snow on the hills and mountain. Spring is so difficult to predict.
- It was Opening Day in my parts, and the Giants got to hoist their championship flag. Going to a game will never be the same.
- Okay, my third cell phone died in the last couple of months, the last one after only a week. I tried everything with the carrier, and they were baffled, too. I think I narrowed it down to a bad charger, so they replaced it. I hope that's it, because I really do need a phone. Do you?
- I recently discovered that Google Maps lets you create your own custom maps. So I decided to put it to use to chart all the locations of potential jobs. Quite a tool that helped me apply for some of the best.
- And when the fog horn blows I want to hear it.
Friday, April 08, 2011
Friday Night Potpourri
Week of spicy food: