- This was the first time I had to change a tire in our van. All new stuff to me. Trying to find the right tools in the back and coordinating it with the instructions. But I got it. Putting everything back together was the easy part. A very large screw and even larger washer were embedded. We got the screw back from the tire shop as a souvenir.
- The kids went wild this week with getting stuff up onto the roof. Plastic easter eggs, foam balls, then a whole line of things, each one meant to knock the previous one down that was used to knock the previous one down that was used.... okay, you know what I mean. Broom handle very valuable.
- It's time to tape over the hole in the mailbox so that wasps don't start a new nest.
- Everybody into the pool! Okay, well maybe not. The weather is better, but it's not close to being summer. Only a few more months until it's so hot I wished it were winter again.
- What kind of ale to they drink in a royal pub? Maybe it's a stout. I'll have to Google that one.
- A crowd at Buckingham Palace was just about the same size as the Giants World Series victory parade. Must have been an important event.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Friday Night Potpourri