Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Re-Thinking The Sunday Church Service - Series Re-Post

Several years ago I did an ongoing blog series titled Re-Thinking The Sunday Church Service.  I took it down last year for reasons I won't go into here, but I've decided to re-post this series as I think it is relevant to what I'm still writing about.  This series was key in my development of how I view the church meeting on Sunday and what I think the bible says about it.  I looked at the church service as most Americans have come to know it and compared it with what I see in the bible.  This was just one of my ongoing "Re-Thinking" blog series from the last five years.

The link provided above will take you to the group of posts that made up the series, but starting soon (maybe tomorrow) I will re-post each part of the series individually every few days until the entire series (all 14 parts as of my last series post) has been re-posted.  I invite you to join along in reading each post as it comes out, and I'd love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment